4 Şubat 2012 Cumartesi

Best Quates

Mr. Sir : This ain't a girl scout camp! ************************************
Mr. Sir : You thirsty?
Stanley : Yes, Mr. Sir
Mr. Sir : Well, you better get used to it. You're going to be thirsty for the next eighteen months.
************************************
Mr. Sir : This isn't a Girl Scout camp.
************************************
Mr. Sir : Take a good look around you. What do you see?
Stanley : Not much, Mr. Sir.
Mr. Sir : You see any guard towers?
Stanley : No.
Mr. Sir : How about an electric fence?
Stanley : No, Mr. Sir.
Mr. Sir : You want to run away?
Mr. Sir : If you want to run away, go ahead, start running. I'm not going to stop you.
Mr. Sir : I see you're looking at my gun. Don't worry. I'm not going to shoot you. This is for yellow-spotted lizards. I wouldn't waste a bullet on you.
Stanley : I'm not going to run away.
Mr. Sir : Good thinking. Nobody runs away from here. We don't need a fence. Know why? Because we've got the only water for a hundred miles. You want to run away? You'll be buzzard food in three days.
**************************************
Mr. Pendanski : My name is easy to remember. Three easy words : pen, dance , key.
**************************************

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder