1 Şubat 2012 Çarşamba

First Impressions- Lovely Movie & Lovely Book

Hello there,
The inspration came to me while I was watching TV. So I turned off it and started to write my first impressions of the book "Holes", which is my semester homework. At the beginning I thought that the book's gonna be boring. The titel wasn't fascinating and the cover picture was meaningless. I mean "Holes", what can it be about? I was not impressed at all!!!!!!! But it isn't how I expected. The book is extraordinarily good. And also I realized that I watched the movie version of the book three years ago. Mostly books are better than movie versions. I loved the movie that's why I think that the book is gonna be lovely, too. Some of my friends have already read the book and they said that the book is the best book we've ever read for homework. I've just read 6 chapter and I think it's enough to prove my thesis.
"There is no lake at Camp Green Lake."
It's the first sentence of the book. If I hadn't watched the film beforehand, I might have been confused. What did autor mean? The name is Camp Green Lake but there is no lake :S I know whole story and I ofcourse there used to be a lake, but now, all that's here are holes. Holes dug by kids who have been sent here for their criminal actions. Ok for now, that's all. I'll go back to my "lovely" book Holes. Bye xoxo 257 words

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder